Jun 20, 2015

Simple meaningful lesson.

Many of people confuse about their darkness past that always come to ruin the future. Sometimes I feel that. When the memories back, and I just being vulnerable, then I ask my self that do I completely forgive? But the problem is how can I forgive if I can forget. This one really a kind of complicated simple things.

A friend of mine taught me to forgive, and to understand people's imperfect character. Nobody is perfect. Nobody. All imperfect. And all you need is to be patient. If can't do that, you're an abnormal person. Perhaps those words made me better right now. I try to develop my self to become a person who utilize the gift. I still can breath and see the world's beauty. And everything is more than enough rather than being a person who can hardly forgive people.



love,



clara

No comments:

Post a Comment