Jan 7, 2015

ESTINE Skin Care


Having a beauty which dazzling people around is not only an universe gift, but it is also needed a self struggle. Because the one who opt yourself to become pretty is only you. I'm a person who doing daily routine for caring my face such as clean it up day and night. Well actually I'm not using any kind of whitening cream, but I do facial. Because as I realize that my face is contaminated by city pollution due to my busy activities.

A newly opened skin care clinic which specialized in face treatments such as many variants of facial and peeling treatments, it also provide the reflexology and body spa. Named ESTINE Skin Care located at Jalan Raya Mulyosari 316 Surabaya. The place is so comfortable and they have many equipments with the latest technology. I think the price is so affordable compare to others, and consider with the facilities and technology they have. The staffs are so friendly too.

When I went there, the doctor was suggested me to take the facial hydrate oxygen and water peeling ozone. By this kind of peeling treatment, they will peel your face with fresh ozone. The doctor was also checked my skin to know it conditions such as the oil content, wrinkle, and also the pores condition of my face.

One of their treatment rooms. There are several equipments with the latest technology for making your face clean and brighter.

The fresh oxygen which will sprayed into your face. 

They minimized the light during the treatment in order to increase the skin metabolism.


By the way, they offer a promo which is FREE FOOT REFLEXOLOGY for each facial hydrate oxygen transaction! The price for facial hydrate oxygen is IDR 160,000,00 normally, after 10% discount becomes IDR 144.000,00. And for the water peeling ozone is IDR 150.000,00.
And they also have an interesting offers through their instagram here! What are you waiting for, just click it!


love,



clara

No comments:

Post a Comment