Jul 31, 2014

Lovely things from HANARUPARK

bracelets (left to right) : Charmaine, Anaz, Danica, Darlene 

Months behind, when I arrived home I found a package in front of my door. It was wrapped by brown envelope and the letters showed it was from Hanarupark. They are jewerly designer which the collection are using sayo beads from Korea. I was so excited, completely couldn't wait any longer to open that package. A little pink box with flowers pattern made a love-shape on the top of the box was contained many lovely bracelets. They are really cute, aren't they? And it was just not enough to surprise me, the bag charm also totally cute.
So even it's so late posting about this cute little things, but it's better than never.

These Danica and Darlene could made my day, wearing both to university oftentimes.


They said this bracelet named according to the famous blogger Anastasia Siantar from brownplatform.com.  It's just simple black beads with Eiffel charm and rose. The photo taken when I was on my way to do a photo session. The bracelet really suitable for any occasions, formal attire or casual one.

Combine Charlene dan Darlene with formal attire at a graduation moment in my university.

And this lovely bag charm just match perfectly with my ZARA shopper bag when I went for a dinner.


The Hanarupark team update their collection so often, because each collection just limited.
So go check their website and grab what suits you!



xoxo,



clara

No comments:

Post a Comment