Mar 23, 2014

Underground plaid


As seen on my post a couple of weeks behind, Backstage : Karoon Indonesia at 1001 IDE, they showed their S/S 2014 collection MIXCON. The collection combine the local fabric and modern style. We can find midi skirt and crop top which both are trending just now. I was wearing their Polerung blouse matched with Polerung flare. Took these photos at the backstage, and since I'm very busy with school projects and some photo shoots, I don't have any time to take outfit post, so I think posting this one is enough for my absence. By the way, I like the background of those photos, and the lightning matched perfectly and gave great effect, even I didn't take it in serious shoot.

Know more about the latest news from the brand by visiting their official instagram here. And they've already launched their ad campaign here :




xoxo,



clara

No comments:

Post a Comment