Nov 17, 2012

Disney and Barney's NY present Eletric Holiday

When Disney characters come into fashion world...



"Minnie embark on a fantastical fashion adventure in Paris, where she walks the runway in Lanvin and rubs elbows with fashion world figures like Linda Evangelista, Daphne Guinness, Naomi Campbell, Lady Gaga, and many more. The perfect combination of wit, fantasy and style with witch to ring in the holiday!" - write as a note of this video at it's youtube page.

Feel so delightful to see my favorite things, Disney and fashion, come together in a short movie.
How several Disney characters transform into runway model wearing clothes from the most influential fashion designer in the world, including : Nicholas Ghesquiere for Balenciaga, Oliver Rousteing for Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana, Alber Elbaz for Lanvin, Peter Copping for Nina Ricci, Proenza Schouler, and Rick Owens.


Minnie Mouse in Lanvin by Alber Elbaz.

Daisy Duck in Dolce & Gabbana.

Goofy in Balmain by Oliver Rousteing.

I don't know why, I think I'm more childish recently, I more interested with cartoon like me fifteen years behind. And my word for this fascinating short movie is EXTRAORDINARY.

Images from tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. I SO love disney! these are really great

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your post !
    love Goofy in Balmain ! haha ;)

    wanna follow each other ?

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete